Jivana Heyman is a sought-after yoga teacher and yoga teacher trainer based out of Santa Barbara, California. He is the author of a new book, Accessible Yoga, aimed at bringing the benefits of yoga to anyone who wants it. In this short episode, we barrage Jivana with a series of quickfire questions to get to know him better, from his favourite foods to what keeps him addicted to yoga. Tune in on Wednesday for a full interview with Jivana!
In This Episode
- What is your favourite yoga pose?
- What are you not very good at?
- What does it mean to you to be a yogi?
- What keeps you addicted to yoga?
- Do you tend to stick with tradition or try something new?
- If you were to buy a plane ticket right now, where would you go?
- What’s your favourite room of your house to be in?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What brings you into your garden?
- Where do you live right now?
- Why did you start doing yoga?
- Why did you write this book, Accessible Yoga?