For a new yoga teacher, breaking into the corporate world to teach yoga is a great source of income and job satisfaction. So, how does a young teacher get into these corporations? In this episode, we’ll go over 3 research articles that you can reference while developing your marketing materials. We also talk about positioning yourself as a specialized or generalized yoga teacher.
IN THIS EPISODE
- First, stop talking like a yoga teacher. We go over some keywords to use in marketing materials (7:28)
- Article 1: The effectiveness of yoga for the improvement of well-being and resilience to stress in the workplace (12:00)
- Article 2: Yoga for reducing perceived stress and back pain at work (23:00)
- Article 3: Effects of mindfulness meditation on occupational functioning and health care utilization in individuals with anxiety (28:54)
- How to reference the articles you’ve mentioned (40:43)